By : SteamFast
Price : $59.99
You Save : $20.00 (25%)
Amazon.com Item Description
The Steamfast SF-510 Everyday Fabric Steamer is the powerful, reliable steamer that belongs in each laundry area.
Releases Wrinkles with no Ironing
Hot steam penetrates deep into fabric and relaxes fibers, releasing wrinkles more rapidly than ironing and refreshing clothes in seconds.
Gentle on Delicate Fabric
The Daily Fabric Steamer is gentle on your most delicate fabrics, yet works equally well on drapes, upholstery and other heavier material.
Freshens and Sanitizes
Potent steam not only freshens fabric and releases wrinkles, but reduces dust mites and allergens, kills germs and bed bugs as properly. Natural fabric care -- does not use chemicals.
Safer and Much less High priced than Dry Cleaning
The Daily Fabric Steamer is less high-priced and a lot safer than dry cleaning. It freshens and deodorizes without having chemicals, creating it secure for use about your family members and pets.
Continuous Fill for Uninterrupted Steam
Continuous fill function enables you to get rid of and refill the water tank any time, with no cool down or steam interruption.
Additional functions to boost your steaming, which includes insulated stay-cool hose, hanger and fabric brush and convenient cord wrap for very easy storage.
Steamfast. Effective. Natural. Intelligent.
Steamfast believes that high top quality steam products should be accessible to everyone. Steamfast merchandise are rather simple to use and cater to customers who anticipate overall performance without the need of paying a premium.
Steamfast delivers a diverse line of goods that empower buyers to apply the successful power of steam all through the home. From bathrooms to kitchens, wherever you cook, work, wash, sleep and play, Steamfast provides a remedy that tends to make perfect sense.
- Model: SF-510
- Warranty: 1 year
- Water Capacity: 146 oz.
- Heating Time: 45 seconds
- Steam Time: 50 minutes
- Unit Dimensions: 11” X 11.5” X 63”
- Unit Weight: 11 pounds
Fabric steamer for natural fabric care-freshening and deodorizing with no chemicals
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 11.5 x 63 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B004VMTJ4G
- Item model number: SF-510
- Natural fabric care-freshens and deodorize with no chemical compounds
- Continuous fill eliminate and refill water tank anytime
- Insutlated stay cool hose
- Hassle-free cord wrap
- Simple storage
I just purchased this a few weeks ago and couldn't wait to try it! Here's the rundown following having it for a few weeks:
- It heats up pretty quick, perhaps a minute?
- Straightforward to put together.
- Very easy to refill water tank.
- Does a decent job steaming clothes for the size of the steamer.
- Comes with it's own stable hanger.
- Nonetheless doesn't get out wrinkles entirely in heavily wrinkled and heavier weight fabrics (like khakis).
- The hanger is sort of massive. Fits my husbands shirts fine given that he has mostly L and XL size shirts, but I really feel like I have to stretch my shirts/sweaters a tiny to get it on the hanger. For pants, I just hang a pants hanger (one with two clips) from the other hanger, otherwise, I'm not certain how you'd hang a pair of pants to steam it?
- In some cases if I've been using it a lengthy time and when I'm steaming, drops of hot water/collected steam flick back on to me. Be careful!
Overall, I am pleased with it. It's much easier and quicker to use than my iron. I read one more review where an individual had said they wish there had been alot more choices, like a "Hold" button, and I would unquestionably agree with it! But, I got it for a excellent price, so I can't complain about the restricted functionality.
Wow, what a handy small guy. Ok I have been attempting out my new `toy". I have to admit, I switched to permanent press some time ago. But as we know, there still remains a couple of wrinkles, specially if you do not get the shirts out of the dryer and onto a hanger asap.
So, I took a number of them and made use of the nifty tiny steam wand on them even though they hung on the handy hanger attachment. And Viola! Lovely.
I put on a lot of sport coats and blazers. Dry cleaning is high-priced and a annoyance. So I used the wand to freshen up my Harris Tweed coat and my tropical wool blazer, and they came out especially good indeed. There ya go- $20 bucks saved.
Add to that the fact that this small guy can be employed to steam disinfect, and now I wonder how I lived with out one of these for so lengthy!
Uncomplicated to assemble, a cinch to use. Oh, BTW- use distilled or filtered water- tricky water will gum things up, they say.
SteamFast SF-407 1500-Watt Fabric SteamerSteam Fast SF-435 Compact Fabric Steamers